Anyone good at security camera things?

Discuss any thing else here.

Moderators: Simjen, KiwiBirkin

Not-a-Number
Paid Member

Anyone good at security camera things?

Post by Not-a-Number » Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:34 pm

Does anyone know about surveillance camera stuff? Moved house and now in an even more dodgy part of Auckland it turns out. Had someone try steal the car again last night. They got the neighbours car though. Neighbours had their house properly ripped off a couple weeks ago and we had a guy scoping out the house today it seemed.

What im after is some network cameras that I can view online but primarily automatically record and upload to somewhere like dropbox. Want a couple inside and one outside.

Any suggestions would be great.

Gollum

Re: Anyone good at security camera things?

Post by Gollum » Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:21 pm

Yikes! No technical help sorry, I just hope you're renting. If you are, move house! It's a hassle and an expense but best to be comfortable where you're living. If you've bought - make it your first rental! At least til the market hopefully delivers you a profit.

Not-a-Number
Paid Member

Post by Not-a-Number » Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:41 am

We did just move a few weeks ago for that reason. Were in Panmure and had cars stolen and broken into heaps. Now in Flatbush which seems nice. It is closer to papakura though I guess.

ibreadmore
Paid Member

Post by ibreadmore » Sun Sep 07, 2014 5:28 pm

I know lots. Spent three years selling the stuff. Pm me and I'll give you a call.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If you see the tree you are driving into, you have understeered. If you only hear it, you have oversteered....

1985 Chevron Classic - 1256cc Chevette engine
Sales Executive at Rotorua Hyundai - Come see me for your new car - (07) 348 2494

heavyseven
Paid Member

Post by heavyseven » Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:23 pm