nz_climber
Paid Member

Re: Gareth's new toy

Post by nz_climber » Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:24 pm

Congrats on getting it all legal!Time to enjoy it now

Lynx88

Post by Lynx88 » Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:52 pm

KiwiBirkin wrote:Whooo great news Gareth, please keep posting on the forum though as im sure were all keen to see your antics with the newly vined car :)
Thanks guys. Yeah, I have been a bit quiet on here lately, but there hasn't been much to tell as renovating my bathroom has taken precedent.
I'm planning on going for a skid at the Sports Car Club's motorkhana at Ellerslie next weekend (22nd) so that should be a blast!

I'm really hanging out to get back to Pukekohe. I've changed my diff ratio to 3.9 and last time I was there I ran a 1:16.2 with my old 4.41 ratio in there. Can't wait to see what difference a taller ratio will make!

Also hoping that, with the onset of summer and now my car is road legal, there will be a club meet-up somewhere up this way, providing I'm allowed to come, being a non-7 and all :D
82 KP60 Starlet 4AGTE

"Driving fast on the track does not scare me. What scares me is when I drive on the highway I get passed by some idiot who thinks he is Fangio." - Juan Manuel Fangio

Lynx88

Post by Lynx88 » Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:38 am

The SCCNZ Autocross at Ardmore was rather fun. I was loose, untidy, all wheel spin & spin-outs. Came 3rd to last, and ya know what? I DON'T CARE!!!! :D
Attachments
G Phone 29th Oct 209.jpg
G Phone 29th Oct 209.jpg (34.98 KiB) Viewed 1438 times
82 KP60 Starlet 4AGTE

"Driving fast on the track does not scare me. What scares me is when I drive on the highway I get passed by some idiot who thinks he is Fangio." - Juan Manuel Fangio