S4 Moulds

Documents, manuals and any other resourse that you can think of that will help fellow owners or buyers of Sevens.
Please dont post unless its relevent here and please dont use the forum to go off topic.

Moderators: Simjen, KiwiBirkin

Gollum

S4 Moulds

Post by Gollum » Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:26 am

Bit of a strange series of photos of random S4 Moulds, but these are the ones in Nelson. Ken from KW Historics also has press-dies for the front suspension arms and I believe the moulds for the doors. He would be the first port of call for anyone looking to get a replacement part made.

Gollum

Re: S4 Moulds

Post by Gollum » Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:29 am

santacruz

Post by santacruz » Fri May 03, 2013 7:49 am

hi paul

Just been going over these photos again . I know its a long shot but in the 1st set of photos plates 27 &28 show the front section that i need .I guess these have long gone now but if there is a possibility they still exist do you know how i may track one done ?
Awesome set of resources here obviously you were the man at one stage ,i was absolutely blown away when you reposted this lot ,i had remembered seeing your posts a year or so ago when i was getting enthusiastic about the possibility of getting my car back on the road and when i revisited this site and found you were merely a dot well i was gutted .Thankyou for posting this sort of stuff very interesting.

Gollum

Post by Gollum » Fri May 03, 2013 10:42 am

Will email you contact details of the guy who owns all the stuff..... This would have been a lot easier if you'd pulled finger a few years ago! :lol: