S4 Lotus Seven Wiring Diagram

Documents, manuals and any other resourse that you can think of that will help fellow owners or buyers of Sevens.
Please dont post unless its relevent here and please dont use the forum to go off topic.

Moderators: Simjen, KiwiBirkin

Gollum

S4 Lotus Seven Wiring Diagram

Post by Gollum » Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:47 pm

As asked for. They're not the best but they are the best I have....

Gollum

Re: S4 Lotus Seven Wiring Diagram

Post by Gollum » Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:43 pm

The full scans don't seem to show up above. If you right-click and save the file to your computer, you'll have the full scan.

Boris67
Paid Member

Post by Boris67 » Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:51 pm

Legend!! That's brilliant Paul.

Does your car still have the generator? I've bought an old Lucas alternator for mine and have it fitted but was a bit stumped without the wiring diagram.

Gollum

Post by Gollum » Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:13 am

Would mine have had a generator? Surely by the late 70's alternators were the standard? Anyway, it has an alternator now - it was missing when I got the car.

If you use the single-page schematic, make sure you cross reference with the two-pager. A couple of the lines have all but dissapeared from the single sheet version. I printed it out, photocopied it onto A3 and then filled in any detail that was missing by hand. I also wrote the colours out in long-hand so I didn't have to think too hard. I do have a mint copy (in the Tony Weale book) but can't scan it properly without damaging the spine of the book. Maybe I should try and take a photo?

Gollum

Post by Gollum » Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:18 pm

Here's a crack at a clearer schematic. Pretty much the same I reckon. Once again, you might need to right-click and save to get the full picture....